Do you want a new Modern and Energy Efficient home but are not sure what to do with the house or condo you have now? Our Home Trade in Program could be just the thing for you! Leave your worry at the Door, with this program you can have a certainty of what your new home will cost you and save thousands in the sale of your current one.
We work with one of Chicago’s hottest developer and our unique Home Trade In Program gives you seller solutions that are custom tailored to you and your family.
Our Home Trade in Progam is very simple and easy to understand, to qualify for this program all you have to do is purchase another one of our listings in Eco Square or The Springfield Collection, be willing to complete the steps below and we will help you sell your home for basically next to nothing.
- You must be willing to get your property market ready: Organize, paint, touch up and declutter.
- You must be willing to pay for professional photography and floor plans. Your first showings are online and the only way we can appeal to the biggest audience is by making a great first impression. The investment for professional photography and floor plans is between $150 and $250 depending on the size of your property.
- Through our marketing efforts other Realtors will bring their buyers to see your house and for that to happen you must be willing to pay a cooperative compensation to the buyer’s Realtor. That compensation can be any percentage between 2.50% and 3.00% of the purchase price. We do not recommend going lower than 2.50% as it can affect the marketability of your home.
- You must be willing to pay a non-refundable flat fee of $450 to us to list your home.
- You understand this offer cannot by combined with any other offers.
What do you get from us?
- Professional advise from Mario R Barrios, a Chicago Association of Realtors Top Producer.
- We will help you price your property competitively to OPEN the market vs. narrowing the market (95% of marketing is price).
- We will help you get as many qualified buyers as possible into your property until it is sold.
- We will help you negotiate the highest dollar value between you and the buyer.
- We will list your property on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service). Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED) is the real estate data aggregator and distributor providing the Chicagoland multiple listing service (MLS) to nearly 40,000 brokers, agents and appraisers and 8,000 offices. MRED serves Chicago and the surrounding “collar” counties and provides property information encompassing northern Illinois, southern Wisconsin and northwest Indiana.
- We will feature your listing on the top Real Estate portals like Trulia and Zillow (As a Premier Agent I will feature your listing and get it to the top of search results, giving your home 3X’s the exposure of non-featured listings).
- We will syndicate your listing to real estate websites.
- We will provide you with a “For Sale” yard sign and lockbox.
- We will follow-up on Internet leads.
- We will monitor comparable properties for sale.
- We will monitor market conditions, foreclosures and short sales.
- We will send weekly listing activity report to you.
- We will represent you in all offer presentations to assist you in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
- We will handle all the follow-up upon a contract being accepted (Inspection, Appraisal, Mortgage, Tittle and all the other closing procedures).
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW AND GET STARTED TODAY!